Published: June 20th 2008June 20th 2008
All the kids at Teresia's home
Where we had our 2 Bible Studies
Day 4 of the Arusha Safari for Souls Campaign 2008
As the phrase goes TIA, is going to have to apply tonight. I had written a long report of the days events and stories and the power flashed and I lost it all before getting to save it, so you'll have to forgive me but this mama is a little tired and I know you'll all understand.
So here are the Highlights: (or the man version as my friend Anthony Brown would say)
• Returned to our previous studies, in the same areas - Studied a 2nd time with Teresia in her home
• Established many new studies all across town
• Found out that the Massai friend of ours, who has been hanging around the building, was baptized yesterday!
• There was 1 Baptized in Mosquito River Today
• There were 2 more Baptized in Arusha Today
• Emily went to Mosquito river to Help Shasta & Callie with the Children's Bible Class with over 50 kids there
• Ralph Gilmore and Ken Upchurch preached more great lessons for the afternoon meetings
• Fred & Penny cabler along with the Hoover, AL group flew out tonight
For all you Green Bay Packer Fans...
My little brother lives up in WI now, so this one's for you guys! (isn't she a doll!)
Everyone is a little tired and worn down with the sniffles from the wet cold weather
• Angie Baker cooked another great meal for us all tonight for our last large joint Campaign meal
• Tomorrow is the final day of the campaign before Sunday's Friends Day at Arusha
Sorry I lost the detailed version ...
Hope you've all had a wonderful day May the Lord Bless you and Use you!
Love, The Richardson family
There are more photos below