Karibu Tanzania


Advertisement
Tanzania's flag
Africa » Tanzania » East » Dar es Salaam
November 16th 2022
Published: December 5th 2022
Edit Blog Post

This is basically a Dar es Salaam photo dump.

We had a whirlwind trip to Dar and did so much in only a short time. These photos are all from like the first 3 or 4 days!

We came upon this great Tanzanian chalk artist illustrating an image of some children breaking through from the other side of a TV. The TV doesn't talk about the real issues, but they want to bring them up.

Chelly and had a date night at a top-notch beach bar at Coco Beach (Oyster Bay). Wow. She's beautiful. I got so lucky. The place is called Wavivu Kempu and you can see some photos here of the vibe there and the excellent tapas plates with fresh seafood from the Indian Ocean.

I loved this "Get Shape, Be Fit" poster that we saw up in town.

The boys found an awesome Africa chess set (missing two pawns, sadly).

On one of our adventures, Nathan discovered this full Egyptian-themed set piece and took some photos posing as the Pharoah.

The Egyptian restaurant also had a great view of the area, so I took a couple of panoramas from there.

Enjoy!


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.352s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 12; qc: 62; dbt: 0.253s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb