Out of Africa


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa
September 21st 2014
Published: September 21st 2014
Edit Blog Post

And so it has come to this. Our African adventure ends today as we leave Joberg for a 2 days stop over in Frankfurt, Germany enroute for home. We are so anxious to get back to our family, friends and homeland- the True North, strong and free- . Truly, our African experience has been formidable. From the wildest of wild animals, savannah to bushlands to tropical rain forest and majestic cliffs. Seeing the poorest of the poor and their heart breaking living conditions to 20,000 sq ft mansions hanging precariously over the coastal ridges along the Garden Route and the most sought after vacation locations this country has to offer. The colourful people, their simple though not easy way of life, the aromas from the spices of cultural cuisine and the rich sounds of the music of the land with its toe tapping rhythms. This has been an adventure that we may never be able to appropriately put into words- one that needs to be lived and experienced first hand to fully grasp the depth and breadth of it all. We feel blessed beyond measure to have shared this together, my husband - my best buddy- and me, - more than we could have hoped or imagined!!!!

Mouahhhh

MnA

Advertisement



Tot: 0.24s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 7; qc: 61; dbt: 0.056s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb