Buffalo Bay aka Buffelsbaai


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Western Cape » Garden Route
April 20th 2014
Published: April 22nd 2014
Edit Blog Post

Easter Weekend.

We only arranged with a friend to meet at her holiday house the week before. So we had lots to do, well I did as I'm not in full time employment!!!

We left early Friday morning to miss the crazy drivers heading out Thursday night for the long weekend and after a brief stop to change cars, to one that was cheaper on petrol and pick up a home made milk tart, a little like an egg custard, we were off.

Buffalo bay is approx 4 hours along the coast, just past George and just before Kynser. The only way to describe it is like a peninsular, from our deck we could see the forest to the front of the house and then sea on the other 3 sides.

The house was amazing, nice and spacious and good for sunbathing and socialising. so grateful the possible group who were going to rent it pulled out!!

During the day we lounged around on the deck, meeting up with friends and drinking champagne. in the evenings we watching the sunset, braaid and drank a little more.

The beaches were amazing too, the waves crashing on the one side and the families enjoying the mill pond like sea on the other.

A pod of dolphins graced the bay on Sat and Sun, the paddle boarders getting the best views of these lovely creatures.



Its was a lovely long weekend and yes i did get panda eyes from sun bathing with my glasses on!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



23rd April 2014

Is it a Pig?
What's that all about!
23rd April 2014

Beautiful photographs..... Enjoy your time out there...... Luv M.....M.
23rd April 2014

Hard Life
My word Katie you have got such a hard, hard life, my heart is aching for you. I don't know how you're managing to copy with it. Try not to wear yourself out darling!!!!!! love ya

Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 16; qc: 25; dbt: 0.055s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb