School Holiday Tour


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Western Cape » Cape Town
October 17th 2012
Published: October 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Table Mountain a flat-tooped mountain standing out to be seen easily overlooking the City of Cape Town. it was the first attraction i dreamt of seeing before any other attractions in the Mother City. Although there were attractions such as Robben island ,Beaches,world class golf, resturants and other treasures to explore.

Me and a group of my high school mates hikied our way to the top and didn't take the cable ride to reach the top. It was a fun walk as we were able to view other things aswell. The climate was just on point ey...and didnt get disappointed by any unexpected rain.

Being a person that cannot live without taking pics everywhere i go_i couldnt dare living my camera any place ey...but we discoverd something new while viewing mountains and it is said that " leave your camera at home because you will never be able to see the beauty through your lens" and it is more fun to discover mountains looking at them then paging through your album at home....LOL!

A fun day it was and before we know it was dark and back to our hotel we went!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GONE!!!!!!!!!!!GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GONE!!!!!!!!!!!



Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 45; dbt: 0.046s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb