A Place i call Home


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » Limpopo » Modimolle
October 18th 2012
Published: October 18th 2012
Edit Blog Post

This is a place i call home whenever i am in Pretoria and living the city life. It is tropical...you can just stop and have a photo taken thats how great and free it is.

This is where i come whenever i want to get away from everything that the city has to offer and getting far and far away from the cities rush. Where you find mountains and fresh air and not soooo much of air pollution sooooo you can just breath!! i find it very amazing that the culture here is still alive and respected.

Its funny how we are all into material things and when i get home there is no such and how they are happy with nothing and thatz a peace of mind. There is a sense of Ubunto,caring and unity amongst the people and immediatley when one arrives they feel at home. I am blessed to have been raised up in such environment cause i have learned alot of stuff about people and how they live.

There are beautiful attractions i went to...Lapalala Game Reserve and Marakele National Park where i experienced a vast variety of wildlife.







Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0435s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb