Back at Lalanathi caravan park.


Advertisement
South Africa's flag
Africa » South Africa » KwaZulu-Natal » Shelly Beach
September 9th 2013
Published: September 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Hi All, we are back at Lalanathi camp after 6 weeks in Richards bay, Lalanathi is really such a nice park, it feels like home from home and the owners feel like family, such a kind and helpful family not like we experienced in Richards bay, when we arrived there they had put someone else on the site we had booked a month in advance and had a confirmation letter, this did not happen to us only, after speaking to some campers it sounded like it happens all the time, their answer to me was plain and simple, nothing we can do about it now so find another site, I will not be going back there again, but not all was bad as we met up with some of our old traveling buddys and it was nice comparing notes on different parks and stories.

Our plan is to stay here till mid October and then head for coffee bay for a week or two and then back to Klein Brak river for the summer.

Some how I am missing the excitement of traveling with buksie again, would like to do a trip like that the same way as then, always something happening and could get so much closer to nature, well it was good while it lasted.

That's all for now, love Nick and Wanda.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0611s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb