Bitten by the Moz bug and it's name is not mosquito!


Advertisement
Africa » Mozambique » Southern » Inhambane
June 2nd 2004
Published: October 2nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

June 2004 Stuck at the border – are we ever going to get into Mozambique? Before I start my blog I would like to give you a little bit of information regarding Mozambique. With the Mozambican Civil War between FRELIMO and RENAMO ending in 1992, this country was still reeling from the after effects of this long war. People were poor and starving, the tourism industry was non existent and wildli... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 42, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Preparing & cooking prawnsPreparing & cooking prawns
Preparing & cooking prawns

Lots of supervision
Lunchtime!Lunchtime!
Lunchtime!

Paindane
Ressano GarciaRessano Garcia
Ressano Garcia

Near the border



3rd October 2013

As you add more previous trips...
you might want to edit the "Entry Date" to reflect when the trip took place. This keeps everything in chronological order, and you can group the Trips by the first entry date and the last entry date...not all trips took place in 2012-13, I imagine! It's easy to edit...go to your Profile Page, click on List Entries, Click on Edit, and then make the changes. Hope this helps! Anyway, I enjoy reading blogs from the past so that we can see how things have changed.
3rd October 2013

Thanks for the info!
Thanks, I still have a lot to learn on the Travelblog website/page! I tried it once when I was still adding a blog entry and I seem to remember it didn't allow me to put in the correct date of travel, but will try this tip and see if it works, because it makes so much more sense. Because I couldn't get it right originally I decided to put in the date at the start of my blog. I welcome any further tips! Thanks for reading my blog!!
3rd October 2013

Tried but no luck
I have tried your suggestion to change the date but it still seems to revert to the date of publish. Any other suggestions?
3rd October 2013

Great Entry!
Thank you so much for this blog post. It is full of great information!
3rd October 2013

Thanks for the kind comment
Thank you for reading my blog, Brandon, I had such fun writing it because there was so much to say, but I had to edit quite a bit. watch out for more on Moz at a later date!
3rd October 2013

Correction...
After listing entries and going to the entry you wish to edit, click on "Text" (not Edit). That will allow you to edit and then Save any edited text. Remember to click Save. I just did it to one of mine and it worked. Let me know if you succeed.
4th October 2013

Still no luck
I have tried as you suggest, and I still don't get it right - stays with the published date - it doesn't want to accept the new date at all.
4th October 2013

Then you will need Administrator support.
On your Control Panel, click on Forums in the column to the left. Then click on Travelblog support. Then click on Post New Topic. Then fill our the form and then click on Create New Topic. Jo or Shane should respond.
4th October 2013

Thanks for your help!
Ok, will do. Maybe I am just doing something wrong, but hopefully will get it sorted.

Tot: 0.33s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 19; qc: 96; dbt: 0.102s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb