My Eighth Day in Mauritius:)


Advertisement
Mauritius' flag
Africa » Mauritius » Port Louis
May 30th 2012
Published: March 30th 2012
Edit Blog Post

The retail storeThe retail storeThe retail store

The food and spices part of the retail store
Today Carmen and I went to a retail store, kind of like St.Vinnies. Everything was very cheap, we were both very shocked! In the end i had bought 4 pairs of sunglasses, 6 high heels, 9 summer dresses and 8 tee-shirts. After we were done we went to a Chinese takeout place and got some spring rolls and samosas. We then stopped at a park and ate.

After we finished we went back to our hotel and watched some movies. Some people came into our room and gave us massages. We watched 'How I Met Your Mother' Season 3 for a few hours and then it was already 4.00pm. Since the sun was up we decided to go for a swim in the pool. We went there and the pool was nice and warm, which was good as there was a cool breeze at the time.

We went back to the room after 2 hours and went got ready to relax, i went for a shower first then Carmen, we did each other’s nails and watched some old sitcoms. We started to get hungry so we called a pizzeria and ordered a pizza. It took 2 hours for it to get delivered so we were starving and ate it as fast as humanely possible. We later topped it off with ice-cream and red liquorice.

We watched some more old sitcoms and looked up some good songs. Before we knew it the time was already 1.00am and we decided to turn in.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0547s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb