It's all over


Advertisement
Madagascar's flag
Africa » Madagascar
November 13th 2006
Published: November 13th 2006
Edit Blog Post

And so we left Andavadoake - 6 weeks of highs and lows, I think the first shot of me shows what state I was in....

So on my 37th birthday (yes I know I don't look it) we loaded ourselves into a truck for a 12 hour off-road drive south back to Tulear and relative civilisation.

We got to Tulear around midnight I think and crashed. The group stayed there for a couple of days before heading in our different directions, many straight home, others to see a bit of Madagascar.

Thanks again to all those that supported us financially and mentally!

Remember if you are interested in keeping tags on what we are doing over the next year then click "subscribe" on our Travel Blog homepage and you will be sent an email whenever we publish a new blog. Don't worry it's very quick and free!

Just to confuse you we are actually now in Rishikesh (of Beatles fame), desperately trying to catch up on our Madagascan blogs, so we can show you something a bit more up to date!

So, namaste and make sure you do your breathing exercises and yoga before you go to bed tonight!


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Nice shirt SteveNice shirt Steve
Nice shirt Steve

(PS The fancy dress party has finished..)
Gimp SteveGimp Steve
Gimp Steve

You're scaring me now...


13th November 2006

So lovely to keep up with your progress and all your adventures but us girlies at work would like to see more piccy's of Lexa, lovely as the pictures are of you Geoff we miss our mate and would like to see bit more of her. The few snippets that we have seen show that she is fine and obviously having good time but we are beginning to forget what she looks like. Many thanks.
13th November 2006

Food
Remember, don't eat anything bigger than you. Not if it's still breathing, anyway. Good luck with the rest of the trip, you crazy diamonds.
4th December 2006

Hello Geoffy, Bonjour Lexa ! Here is froggy land talking ! What an adventure you are in ! Are you sure you are gonna come back ?! and be able to wear a suit and a tie again ??? I wish you both good time for your next destination. Think of you xxx Christine
25th September 2007

Hoping to go on the Marine Expedition
Hello Peeps, I was just searching through google and found your website... its been great to see what its really like in the day/week with Blue Ventures. Thanks so much, its completely sold me! Count me in!! Hope your travels continued to be fun and eventful! :) Thanks Stacey

Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0286s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb