A chicken is tethered to the table in the kitchen.....


Advertisement
Kenya's flag
Africa » Kenya » Rift Valley Province » Nakuru
March 1st 2024
Published: March 1st 2024
Edit Blog Post

As a part of our college journey today, Alice and I led a religious education lesson approximately the delivery of Jesus, sang Silent Night in March (do not worry, it changed into just for mastering), assisted with a spelling bee, and watched out the school room door as a substantial, near-knit hearth broke out within the dry grass.





Making spag bol for the lads for dinner became Katharine and Jojo's smart concept, however it ended up being a LONG day of laboring over a fireplace in a completely smokey kitchen! However, it was a triumph; the men loved the same old meal. All we required to feed fifty humans for approximately 10 pounds.....Jamie Oliver, take a bow, those women have perfected mass cooking!



It became wonderful to watch the lads revel in themselves so much that that they had seconds of almost everything, even the fruit dessert and meals. The complete evening become tremendous, beginning with a 4-year-vintage attempting to devour mango skin and growing a massive mess, observed by using Patrick attempting to cram a piece of mango the size of his face into his mouth, and finishing with Peter's "African" dance (which looked like a male Beyonce meets Shakira overall performance).



Jojo also announced to us this afternoon that there has been a hen inside the kitchen—now not the out of doors one, however the one there--(relating to the interior kitchen), and it is attached to the desk. It honestly pooped near my water bottle.



After vast studies, it was found that the chicken become a present—a sacred animal to the female who works here and spends a whole lot of time in the kitchen—and that it would be killed the next day. Alice may also have end up captivated with killing the fowl because she misses dwelling close to farms.



George, who I even have now christened George, is sitting below the desk and appears to be quite depressed. It's reasonable to say that I could now not want to huddle beneath that table for my very last night time on Earth.



For all of us who failed to consider Alice hadShe claims that it's k for her to kill George in view that within the morning she's "...Milking a cow, that balances out the Karma." Don't worry, I'm nevertheless now not absolutely clean how this works, however it looks as if murdering chickens and milking cows is a massive deal!?



Without a doubt, tomorrow could be a fun birthday, whole with safari, killing George, being soaked, and something else is in save for us!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.127s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0277s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb