On Board


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
May 9th 2024
Published: May 10th 2024
Edit Blog Post

We got up Thursday and found a place to eat a light breakfast, then headed back to the hotel to pack up and relax a bit. We then checked out and got a taxi to the port. Oh my, the taxi pulled up and the driver didn’t get out to open the door or help us with our luggage. Her driving was horrible. Foot on the accelerator, foot off quickly so it was the constant rocking motion, accelerate – slow down. We got to the port and again no help. The check in for Viking was great and we tendered to the boat on an Uber boat. Once on board we went straight to the activities desk to make changes. We got most of what we wanted changed and are waitlisted on 2 items. Then we went to lunch. While at lunch, they announced that everyone’s room was ready so once we finished, we headed to the room. We watched part of a movie until our luggage came, then unpacked and headed to the port talk. We’re staying overnight in Greenwich and will tour Greenwich Friday before setting sail.



After the talk, we got back to the room, finished the movie then headed to dinner. We made an early night of it after organizing the room a bit and then headed to bed. We love Viking!!! No pictures today.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0475s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb