Congratulations to our 2017 Hall of Fame Inductees!
Each year we welcome around 20 Bloggers to our Hall of Fame. It showcases some of the best writers, photographers and some of the most adventurous nomads, as nominated and chosen by our community.
Thank you for joining, sharing your journeys, for participating in our community!
If you’re visiting TravelBlog for the first time there’s no better place to start than The TravelBlog Hall of Fame - you’ll be inspired and amazed.
~ Ali - (Founder of TravelBlog.org) writing from Portland, Oregon
- Blogging to stay sane while he clocks up the passport stamps
Around the world eventually
- They made it home.....eventually
- Retired teacher who's definitely not slowing down on the travel plans
Born to travel
- Travel soulmates who left it all behind to backpack around the world
- In 2017 he will not be cycling from Tokyo to Tokyo
- Travel tales from the high seas
- Golfing his way around six continents
- Some stunning photos from Europe and the Americas
- Recently back from the Middle East, she's been here, there...nearly everywhere
- Entertaining stories about food, antics, taxi drivers and tour guides
- Not quite a traveller, more of a professional holiday maker
- After gallivanting round South America, he took to Scandinavia by bike
- Anecdotes and images from all corners of the globe
- Writing great stories, to comfort herself when she's old, cold and broke, wondering where all the money went...
- Grabbed a voluntary redundancy offer and his passport, and took off on the adventure of a lifetime
- Work, save, travel, repeat - truly bitten by the travel bug
In memory of Seamus
- Dreamer, do-er, adventurer - and NGO Director
- Diver and explorer who sometimes takes side trips from the bucket list
- Technology free travels through the Middle East, Asia and South America
- Keen hiker and camper, who finally made it to his dream destination, the Himalayas