Welcome to the Travel Forums

Why join TravelBlog?

  • Membership is Free and Easy
  • Your travel questions answered in minutes!
  • Become part of the friendliest online travel community.
Join Now! Join TravelBlog* today and meet thousands of friendly travelers. Don't wait! Join today and make your adventures even more enjoyable.

* Blogging is not required to participate in the forums


I am from Spain, I have to make a trip to United States, and they recommended taking the ESTA VISA
4 years ago, January 30th 2015 No: 1 Msg: #188329  
anyone know or have experience <snip>
thanks for your answers.
[Edited: 2015 Jan 31 07:05 - traveltalesofawoollymammoth:258356 - No URL addresses please]
Reply to this

4 years ago, January 31st 2015 No: 2 Msg: #188343  
B Posts: 1,965
Unless you have extenuating circumstances (previously arrested, exposed to certain diseases, etc.) ESTA can normally be obtained from the US Customs Department website: https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/esta/ If extenuating circumstances do apply, you'll almost certainly need to see a lawyer. Permission to visit can still be obtained, but it takes significant work.
The internet in Europe has a number of "US Visa Agencies" that are normally just wrappers around the official website. They take your information, pass it on to the Customs department, and then charge a fee for the privilege. Research these agencies in depth and be sure what service they are actually providing. Reply to this

4 years ago, February 5th 2015 No: 3 Msg: #188437  
I don't know if same from Spain as UK, but I did ESTA online, it cost approx 14 US dollars and came through very quickly. Reply to this

Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.023s; cc: 5; qc: 15; dbt: 0.0091s; 1; m:saturn w:www (; sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb