Welcome to the Travel Forums

Why join TravelBlog?

  • Membership is Free and Easy
  • Your travel questions answered in minutes!
  • Become part of the friendliest online travel community.
Join Now! Join TravelBlog* today and meet thousands of friendly travelers. Don't wait! Join today and make your adventures even more enjoyable.

* Blogging is not required to participate in the forums


What should I do?
6 years ago, April 1st 2014 No: 1 Msg: #180292  
N Posts: 1
I'm a second year engineering student, I had been accepted to perform my summer internship in Saudi Arabia. The host entreprise asked me to get a certificate of employement so that they can send me the VISA even though I'm still a student. They told me to contact an agency in my native country which process VISAs to Saudi Arabia and has the direct access to the embassy.
I didn't underestand what type of agency they've been talking about.
How could I get a certificate of employement?? Reply to this

5 years ago, April 16th 2014 No: 2 Msg: #180709  
I'm guessing either a Saudi consulate or perhaps where you live has a reciprocal arrangement with Saudi in which case you would go to your immigration? sounds like you are going to get paid so you need a working visa and you will pay tax. most countries would do this - Australia, USA, uk etc Reply to this

Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 3; qc: 14; dbt: 0.0063s; 1; m:saturn w:www (; sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb