Congratulations to our 2013 Hall of Fame Inductees, part of our 11th year anniversary celebrations!
This year we have added 21 amazing bloggers, talents in writing or photography or both. Ranging across diverse ages and nationalities, the styles of the blogs are as diverse as the travel style they represent.
To anyone who is new to Travel Blog - read these blogs - this is what Travel Blog is all about! Real people traveling and sharing the experience. Most have had a realization that their blog is not just being read by friends and family, but is open to people anywhere. They have received messages and comments from all around the world.
If you're reading this and are wondering why a particular blog is not included - we have around 300,000 accounts now and around 8 million photos. We are bound to have missed some amazing bloggers.
You can ensure that they'll be recognized next year by nominating them for blogger or photo of the week, following them (click the follow button under their profile photo) and talking about the blogs in the forum.
Ali - writing from San Jose, California - March 31st 2013
- Confidently striding forth to uncover the entire planet
- Diving, dreaming and discovering
Call 2 Adventure
- A blogger whose desire to travel cannot be suppressed
- Living life to its fullest, and inspiring others to do the same
- A freelance photographer and Travelblog member since 2003
- Seeing the world through portraits, hearing the world through music
- Combing work and travel to interesting places
- A photographer and writer afflicted with wanderlust
- Amazing photographic record of an adventure through Asia.
- An American learning Arabic and exploring the world
- Feeling to the rhythm of life in different cities
- She said: Feeding a travel addiction; He said: One country at a time
- An avid explorer of Australia and beyond
Scott and Kristy
- On a grand journey of discovery
Shelley and Scott
- 17 months of travel through South America and yearning for more
Silver Back Cuda
- Travels as seen from a Motor Home
- A lover of travel, nature and choral music
- Work hard, play hard, travel hard
- Filipino blogger exploring her country and the world
Will and Alex
- Live to travel and travel to live
- Brilliant underwater photography
[Edited: 2013 Apr 04 10:29 - Jo Trouble:16935 ]
[Edited: 2013 Apr 07 13:23 - The Travel Camel:11053 ]