What's on your travel bucket list?
I don't mean general things like "go to Iceland", but more specific like "go ice climbing in Iceland" or "walk the Coast to Coast" instead of "go to England".
I have a very long travel bucket list which only gets longer as I keep reading other people's blogs... I'm going to need a 2 or 3 life-times to do everything but dreaming is free, right?
I only put things on my list that are actually feasible, so you won't see "Climb Everest" here because, as amazing as it sounds, it's never going to happen.
This is (part of) my list, in no particular order:
- Swim with a whale shark (Thailand?, Maldives?...)
- Climb Kilimanjaro (Tanzania)
- Snorkel in Antarctica
- See the pyramids and Abu Simbel (Egypt)
- See the Northern (or Southern) lights
- Trek to see the gorillas (Uganda/Rwanda)
- Play with grey whales in Baja California (Mexico)
- Float on the Dead Sea (Israel)
- Sleep in a cave in Petra (Jordan)
- Dive in an aquarium
- Experience the Holi festival in India
- Ride the Trans-Mongolian train (Russia, Mongolia, China)
- Dive in the jelly fish lake (Palau)
- Sleep in an igloo
- Drive through the US coast to coast in a massive motor-home
- Eat sushi in Japan
- Spend St. Patrick's day in Ireland
- Trekking in Nepal
- Scuba dive with seals
- Ride the Orient Express from London to Venice
There are many more, but I think that's enough!! :o)
So... what's on your list??
[Edited: 2012 Mar 13 10:15 - denidax:44851 ]
[Edited: 2012 Mar 13 19:18 - denidax:44851 ]
[Edited: 2012 Mar 16 18:08 - denidax:44851 ]