In response to your questions:
4) Flashlight and torch are the same, but a head torch is very handy. I use the Petzl brand, their cases can be a bit flimsy at times, but the illumination is excellent.
6) Stuff sacks - I could try to get a photo of one and put it on here, but it might be easier to visit a outdoor store - Kathmandu come to mind - but there are alternatives. You might know what they are when you see them.
8) Medical - if you happen to be going to the doctor prior to leaving then grab a certificate. As mentioned before, heading to Europe is unlikely to present problems. Since I travel to places such as Africa and Middle East, I always ensure that my medical paperwork is in order.
I do have four more for you:
11) Travel pillow - these can squash to a small size and open up again - wonderful for long journeys and also for places with dubious pillows or very flat ones.
12) Packing cells - the smaller ones are wonderful for putting electric cords in, it is hard to describe but I'll send you a private message with a couple of links. There are larger ones, which I use to sort my clothes (i.e. the tan ones hold my pants, blue ones hold my shirts) are tremendous, but not as effective in smaller backpacks - mine is 70 litres so they work fine.
13) Mini speaker for MP3 - one of the best items I've ever purchased. If you wish to relax in your room and listen to music without listening via headphones, a mini-speaker is an excellent purchase. Great for when you are wandering in your room packing or something similar. This will be expensive here in Australia, cheaper if stopping in Asia.
14) Business cards - sounds ridiculous, but believe me they are not. I have one with my personal email and Travelblog Profile page. I don't put a phone number on it, as email is much cheaper to keep contact initially. Get them through Vistaprint, but choose when the specials are on.
I do my "travel gadget" shopping at Kathmandu in Australia (no, I'm not on a commission, wish I was!), but don't buy their clothes - I am not fond of the available styles for men.