I dont want to -
1. Skype on a laptop on beaches
2. Ever say "Wrong price, wrong size, wrong color, wrong style" - wouldnt that mean wrong country?
3. Write a blog complaining about the price of everything and whine about rats in rooms, bedbugs, bad food that cost 5 cents or sore legs from walking miles rather than negotiate a fair price with a driver..its how people make their living in their country. If everything sucks so much stay home.
4. Write a blog about every single person encountered in a country being a pervert or a scammer or a pushy salesperson or a gangster out to rip me off...if I continually get abused or punched in the face perhaps its me who is doing something wrong..or wrong country again?
5. Pack 5 trunks of costumes and props for photoshoots of me rather than the scenery
6. Scream at a store assistant that they should speak english and demand to know what sort of country does not stock jalapeno sauce..or vegemite...or marmite
7. Scream at a parent on a plane to shut their child up
8. Spend all my time in the same bar drinking and return home with photos of..a bar.
9. Spend all my time at a resort and never leave the resort grounds - even if leaving the resort grounds to go to the mall attached to the hotel equates to ''going out''
10. Have my hair braided or dreadlocked so i ...fit in.
11. Walk around in my bikini on a main tourist street...put some bloody clothes on.
12. EVER walk anywhere in a thong/gstring with a man in a thong/gstring
13. Get so wasted I think everyone is my friend and wants to breathe in my whisky breathe while im talking in one long sentence because all the wordsarejoinedtogethermate
14. Write a blog about how disgusting locals are for eating local foods...even if that does mean dogs
15. Barge around with a wheeled terror crushing other peoples ankles (Thanks for that one Shane)
16. Complain that India is too dirty and Singapore is too clean
17. Select hotels based solely on availability of wifi signal
18. Think every person who looks at me is either sizing up ways to rob me or rape me
19. Never talk to a local person only other tourists/travellers and book organised tours every day
20. Play travel one upmanship...Ive been to Bali too.
All above have been observed........what are your pet traveller/tourist peeves.