2011 additions to the TravelBlog Hall Of Fame
Congratulations everyone - welcome to the TravelBlog Hall of Fame - this award is the most prestigious on the site recognizing both quality and long term commitment.
To anyone who is visiting travelblog for the first time - read these blogs - this is what the site is all about!
I'm sure we've missed a few fantastic blogs this time around - we did last year - and I'm sure we will again next year. There are approaching 200,000 accounts on travelblog now, so it's inevitable - so bookmark the great blogs that we've missed and let us know about them next year for the 10 year anniversary, and in the meantime recommend or follow them.
Ali - writing on the way to Sulawesi 😊
- Sharing stories of international travel, and family, friends and food in the Philippines.
D MJ Binkley
They found a way to combine work with their love of travel, and show no sign of slowing down.
- One adventure after another, addictive reading and great photos.
- Great stories and photos from one of TravelBlog's most widely travelled members.
- Africa and more, the best way he knows how - along the road less travelled.
- Life as an ex-pat in Russia and the Ukraine.
yaron and hagit
- Family life on the road.
- One Kiwi's travels before, during and after calling Japan home for a few years.
- Unique insights into the finer details of life.
- Beautiful photography from one travelling family.
- Beautiful blogs of an African journey.
- Living her multi-continent dreams.
- Great reading and beautiful photos from Oceania.
- Planning to be on the road, sea or in the air for as long as it takes.
- One couple's travels through Asia, taking some great photos along the way.
- Great blog from someone who never meant to go travelling.
- Journals from the travels of another of TravelBlog's earlier members.
mark and chrissie
- Taking a serious career break to enjoy an extended honeymoon.
- Blogs from Europe and Central/North America - she keeps exploring.
- Over two years exploring their adopted home of Australia - possibly TravelBlog's most prolific bloggers!
[Edited: 2011 Jun 16 20:14 - Jo Trouble:16935 ]