Annapurna Trekking - wildly recognized as a naturalist's paradise and with terrace field, rhododendron forest, range of Himalayan, culture, different starting and ending point of Annapurna
The following precautions are helpful to minimize the risk of accidents which might occur while trekking in remote areas:
1. Do not trek alone. If possible, join other trekkers on the trail.
2. Do not pick up a porter or a guide off the street. They may not be reliable.
3. Try to avoid walking after nightfall in remote areas.
4. Keep your passport always with you, for it may be required any time and anywhere.
5. Register at all police and immigration check posts along the trail. If possible, register your trekking destinations and schedule at your embassy.
6. Report your problems to the nearest police of immigrations posts. When you return to Kathmandu, report also to your trekking agency as well as to the police and the Ministry of Tourism.
7. For safe trekking, join any of the reputed trekking agencies in town.