Welcome to the Travel Forums

Why join TravelBlog?

  • Membership is Free and Easy
  • Your travel questions answered in minutes!
  • Become part of the friendliest online travel community.
Join Now! Join TravelBlog* today and meet thousands of friendly travelers. Don't wait! Join today and make your adventures even more enjoyable.

* Blogging is not required to participate in the forums

Student Visa with police record

Can you still get a student visa with a police record?
11 years ago, October 22nd 2009 No: 1 Msg: #90324  
My boyfriend and I are going to be getting a student visa for Chile but we just got our police records back and on his record it says that he got arrested for distributing to minors and misrepresent by a minor. This is all one charge and he never actually got convicted of it but it does not say that anywhere on the form only that he was arrested. We are very worried that he will not be able to get a student visa which will be devastating for both of us. If anyone knows anything about this please let me know. Reply to this

Tot: 0.378s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 5; qc: 90; dbt: 0.0943s; 1; m:saturn w:www (; sld: 1; ; mem: 1.3mb