I am travelling to Dubai later this month and i have a couple of questions i would like an answer to.
1. About clothing. I know that shorts are accepted, but are they also required to cover the full knee? I know that hot-pants or similar is not well seen, but is it okay to have them cover halv-knee or similar?
2. Me and my travel-partner wish to go on a desert safari. Is it recommended to book this in advance, or can it be done, when we arrive? Can you recommend any specific operator?
3. Am i able to use my Visa Electron in Dubai?
Dubai is a small city in United Arab Emirates. However, the name of this city became well known around the world. people they might know Dubai but they will not know UAE !! UAE and espiecally Dubai is very modernized and you will find alot of international hotels, resturants, and very beautiful shopping malls.
Anyway You can search more about it, now regarding your ponts;
1) Short's are okay and there is no problem to wear it in all the Arabian Gulf countries (Might be only a little problem in Saudi Arabia, but not really sure).
2) Well I can't help you in this as i dont know any operators there .. but 100 %!y(MISSING)ou can do it once you arrive dubai, as there is many travel agencies there.
3) You will be able to use your Visa Electron, Visa Credit Card, Master Card, there is no problems.
From your questions, i can tell you you will be shocked when you wil visit Dubai .. looool
Enjoy your trip
I have read a lot about it. Actually Dubai has been a kind of "hobby" for me, in the last year. I know a lot about the city and it's history. But the dress-code seemed to be "unclear" to me.
Thanks for your answers 😊
1. Dress you have mentioned should be no problem in Dubai or any Emirate in UAE.
2. Ya , best will be to book safari once you are there, you may be able to get some bargains.
3. Your cr card should work there.
Thank you. Looking forward to go on Thursday !
I am also like to read about the different countries and cities dress and there traditions so i analyze that shorts are not a big deal for there, so feel free to wear that and i also like to tell about the desert safari that Although most four-wheel drive vehicles are capable of dune bashing or desert safari, the smaller, lower vehicles like most mini SUVs and compact SUVs are not used because they have a higher risk of getting stuck(Fix). Larger sport utility vehicles such as the Toyota Land Cruiser are more common. So feel free for this query also and enjoy the weakened.
yeah I have been there for two times, there is any issues regarding shorts but keen length shorts are okay to wear.