Just got the Fidelity account. Here's the info:
Key Benefits Fidelity Advantage Open online today to:
* Competitive interest rates (see current rates PDF) This link opens in a popup
* No account fees
* No minimum deposit or balance required
* Deposits are eligible for FDIC insurance3
* Easy cash management features, including:
ATM/Debit Card never pay another ATM fee2
Free Fidelity BillPay®
Free unlimited checkwriting
Free automated money transfers
Electronic Funds Transfers
Fidelity® Investment Rewards® Credit Card
* Reimbursed ATM fees at over 1 million ATMs worldwide2
* Invest efficiently establish the new automated money transfer feature set high balance alerts to tell you when cash is available to invest in potentially higher yield options
* No annual fee Fidelity® Investment Rewards® Credit Card lets you earn points that can be redeemed for cash into a mySmart Cash Account® at a 1.5% rate.4
* Enroll in free Fidelity BillPay, ATM/Debit Card and checkwriting
* Establish Electronic Funds Transfer and direct deposit
* Have checks sent to you (when you sign and return your signature card)
1. The mySmart Cash Account is a brokerage account designed to meet your everyday spending needs. It is not intended to serve as your main account for securities trading. Customers interested in securities trading should consider a Fidelity Account.® You can also link these two accounts for seamless management of your finances.
2. All Fidelity ATM withdrawal fees will be waived for your mySmart Cash Account®. In addition, your mySmart Cash Account® will automatically be reimbursed for all ATM fees charged by other institutions while using a Fidelity Visa® Gold Check Card linked to your mySmart Cash Account® at any ATM displaying the Visa®, PLUS® or STAR® logos. The reimbursement will be credited to the mySmart Cash Account® the same day the ATM fee is debited from the account. Please note there is a foreign transaction fee of one percent that is not waived, which will be included in the amount charged to your account. The Fidelity Visa® Gold Check Card is issued by PNC Bank, DE and administered by PFPC Trust Company, which are not affiliated with Fidelity Investments.
3. The Cash Balance in the mySmart Cash Account is swept to an FDIC-insured interest bearing account at a Program Bank. The deposit at the Program Bank is not covered by SIPC. The deposit is eligible for FDIC insurance subject to FDIC insurance coverage limits. For more information about FDIC insurance coverage, please visit the FDIC website at www.FDIC.gov. As referenced in the FDIC-Insured Cash (Core) Disclosure Statement for the mySmart Cash Account, customers are responsible for monitoring their total assets at the Program Bank to determine the extent of available FDIC insurance. All FDIC insurance coverage is in accordance with FDIC rules. See list of Banks Eligible to Receive Cash (PDF) or Bank Assigned to Receive Your Cash (PDF). For additional information please see FDIC Disclosure Document (PDF).