Survivor peru


Advertisement
South America
January 22nd 2007
Published: January 22nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

We have arrived! We have passed the survival test in Lima, with a painful exception of getting the biggest blister ever known to men. Lima was great to us, the smokey polluted air did not stop from walking around the center of town and even when my feet got to be the size of elephant feet, we still marched on. The drivers are awesome, anyone who needs to learn to drive without fear should take classes here. We went to Chinatown, but guess what, we could not find a chinese person. Moving on, we had lots of good food and a show featuring interesting dances from different regions. My favorite was when they have to light the fire on the girls skirt and she has to put it out. Jhan likes the dance with the scissors, yes scissors. Although we visited a couple of cathedrals yesterday, god did not spare my pain cause today the blisters were Huge. With that pain and suffering we arrived in Cusco, where my feet got even bigger from yet another flight ( thank god we are not doing the inca trail walk). After some medical attention from Jhan, we ventured outside to get dinner, the city looks gorgeous. It has small cobble stone streets and there is a beautiful view of the mountains from the main square, thats where our hotel is. Dinner was great and I stopped Jhan from eating alpaca. Hopefully after meeting our animal friend tomorrow at Machu Picchu he will not wanna hurt them. Well, tomorrow I will limp over to MP and tell you about it when we get back.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.11s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0656s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb