Punta del Este


Advertisement
Uruguay's flag
South America » Uruguay » East » Punta del Este
March 5th 2015
Published: March 24th 2015
Edit Blog Post

After covering over 12,000 km driving in the RV, making our way to Uruguay and exploring Colonia, Cabo Polonia, Punta de Diablo and the whole east coast of Uruguay arriving in Punta del Este was a wonderful break. Believe it or not this can take a toll on you. We are all needing a break from our transient life style as well as each other.



We rented a one bedroom apt. through airbnb which has proven to he a helpful website on our travels. Max and Liv shared the bedroom with 2 single beds while Sean and I slept in luxury. I on a single daybed and Sean on the single trundle mattress that pulls out from under the daybed!

GER-Day....memories of living in Ottawa ( eh Millie)

We had a little kitchen that had all the amenities for cooking thankfully as well as a homey living space.

Gazing out the window you saw the Atlantic Ocean on one side and the bay on the other.




In PdE are days consisted of getting some exercise, eating heathlier, a little school work, the beach and more surfing !!




Punta del Este is a big fishing

town so on our morning walks we watched as the local fishermen gutted and filleted the catch of the day as well as seeing all the fresh Camarones you could eat come in from the ocean.

Our evening walks were to visit the resident sea lions (Livie named them Fearston, Glubert, Rusty and Luca ) you could sit for hours.

We found our favourite Pizza joint so far.......El Mundo del Pizza!!

We were able to relax unwind as well as research and book the next leg of our trip.

I will miss this beautiful place and all the memories made.







Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0324s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb