Bung - a - looooow


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Piura » Máncora
July 14th 2010
Published: July 14th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Some of Sarah's classSome of Sarah's classSome of Sarah's class

Two thumbs up!
Lazy days. After leaving Trujillo we've headed north to relax by the beach for a few days - this time to a place called Mancora. It's a real tourist town after what we've had for the last couple of months, you can't move for sunglasses salesmen and 2x1 drinks offers! Still, we're in a posh little bungalow with hammock and a flower bed in the bathroom!

Leaving SKIP was a bit wierd, quite sad really. You live and work with the same people for a couple of months and then you're off. It's a shame to be leaving all the grubby little kids too. Made some good friends, and had some great times though so that was all good. Also had a good leaving do where we took over a balcony in a bar and saw some live local rock (ish) covers band. Good fun.

Where we're trying to fit in as much as we can in our last week, we've got a 16 hour bus down to Lima tomorrow, which will be nice - our longest yet. There we'll meet up with Kees again, ready to fly home on Sunday.

This will probably be the last blog, and in fact i don't really know why I'm writing so much. I'll see you all in a few days! So take care, thanks for reading, and we'll see you soon!



Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

My English classMy English class
My English class

with cat and ambar
Best bathroomBest bathroom
Best bathroom

Solid wood shower curtain


Tot: 0.085s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 55; dbt: 0.0451s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb