Everyone Smells the same DEO


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Lima » Lima » Miraflores
January 17th 2012
Published: January 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Summary of the 1st day in Miraflores , Lima, everyone smells the bloody same deodorant, its a nice smell dont get me wrong, but it becomes tiring after a while. We became aquainted with it, whn the boys were spraying it yesterday before they went out, and then today in the morning we smelled it.. u get the picture.

Today´s fail: trying to get a Peruvian sim card! Noone understands us, they wulndnt accept an id card, so we have to go to the hostel and get the passport, then no one bothered to explain that there wuld not be money in the card, i was in despair thinking that we would be unreachable, but then we somehow managed to top up the card!! Success!😊 managed to phone our parents, but unable to send txts, but we ll get there!

On a serious note, there are many things that impressed us in this city, although very populated they have many parks, with staff to clean it, they even have WIFI in the park.

All the banks have a security guard outside, whether that is a caution for thieves its still admirable to me, the traffic lights are also very cool, they have assigned times/countdown for the pedestrians and cars.Pretty cool.



Our big trip of theday was a visit to LarcoMar, a shopping mall that is situated on a mountain side overlooking the Pacific, it vas very daunting as we both have vertigo, but the layout makes u overcome it. we spend most of our time there, exploring it, contemplating if we are going to go into the Pacific, mayb tomorrow, and i got sunburned, at least my shoulders and the exposed cleavage, ah well😊



We are now home,at Link Hostels, which is very clean and orderly, with friendly staff that can help u with prettymuch everything!!



Over and out



Stef & Jo

Advertisement



19th January 2012

...would u like a 3some?:D...bring me some of this deo:)):P
19th January 2012

Deo
ahaha i wish i knew wht deo it was, i just know the smell of it, i ll go to the supermarket today and i ll try some to see if i ll find it!!!:)
20th January 2012

just joking:))u take me too serious:P

Tot: 0.197s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.1061s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb