The dancing lights in Miraflores – a touch of class in Lima!


Advertisement
South America » Peru » Lima » Lima » Lima
October 13th 2018
Published: October 13th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Our LC Peru flight to Lima from Cusco touched down around noon. It’s a familiar airport to us by now, we have flown in and out from Lima a few times. We still recall having a leisurely (but interesting) dinner in the departure lounge a few nights ago, the first of a kind when we spent a relaxing few hours at the airport with no destination to go. No, this time we were not going to stay in Wyndha... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 32, Displayed: 21


Advertisement




14th October 2018

Life is full of surprises
And, wow, the water park was a surprise - as was that Radisson employee. Which one will you most remember in ten years' time? I'll bet it will be Debora!
14th October 2018

Life is full of surprises
Hello Mike, thanks for reading and appreciating! Places stay in the memory...they pass like a slide show in front of your eyes during the moments of reminiscence, but the people stay in your heart as treasures. You bet it so right - It's Debora who made the difference. Actually, we are in touch and we are friends in social media...
15th October 2018

Good people around the world
Loved your story about Deborah... so much kindness and goodness in the world. We loved, loved, loved the Ica desert and Naca lines.Eager to hear more.
15th October 2018

Good people around the world
People always fascinate me MJ and that's why I always say a place is characterized by its people. Yes, Deborah made the difference for us in Lima. Sure, Ica and Nazca coming shortly....(in a theater near you!!)
15th October 2018

Spoken like a true Canadian!
When I moved from Michigan to southern California (near San Diego,) I was also taken aback by the open air malls. But they don't have snow and slush and sleet and ice here - and not much rain either. As far as open air escalators, I've run into those in Singapore, Bangkok, and Hong Kong. Always roofed over to protect from sun and rain,, but open air nonetheless.
15th October 2018

A true Canadian!
And I am! You are the lucky one to see the open air escalator and I never did...strange, I was in Singapore and Hong Kong more than once and I missed it! Next time....For sure. Thanks for commenting!

Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 16; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0398s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb