Animal Farm


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Ica » Nazca » Nazca
March 7th 2016
Published: March 7th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Staying at Nazca House, a guest house run by the lovely Nancy. It has a tiny door in a rendered wall and this was why it was took us time to find. After unpacking and relaxing in our little room, it was time for Ed and I to go out in search of food. Night had fallen and the streets were very busy and I spotted lots of suspicious looking people, but this could simply be that I'm not used to travelling yet. We came back with some random morsels.
The room was baking hot in the night, the fan only really helped to move the hot air around the room.
Cas and I woke up laughing as it sounds like we're staying on a farm, with cockerels crowing and dogs barking from the early hours. It was a CBeebies 'visit the farm' episode gone mad.
We were all up by 6.00, so to pass the time away, Cas read out a few chapters of Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone. We're all fully engrossed and her voices are excellent.
Cas also managed our expectations about the breakfast that will be dished up by the led Spanish lady and she expects that we'll be going for a second breakfast shortly after...

Advertisement



Tot: 0.198s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0939s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb