Cuzco and the Sacred Valley


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Cusco » Cusco » Cusco
June 28th 2010
Published: July 2nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

Monday 28.6.2010 day 257
Cuzco and the Sacred Valley
We had a very early flight so we got up at 2:30am and got the taxi to the airport at 3am. When our flight was ready to leave they announced that the flight was delayed due to bad weather. Our flight eventually left 2 and half hours late. We had sent an email for a taxi pick up but they said they did not read it till it was too late. So we got a cab back to our hotel and checked in and had some special high altitude tea. As we were feeling a little excursed after our tip. We talked to the travel agent at the hostel and found out the number that we were given by the travel agent in Lima was missing a number so we would not be able to arrange with them to get our train tickets and Machu Picchu so we decided to give up on getting the last of our money from them and we re-payed for the train and Machu Picchu as well as booked a city tour for today and a sacred valley trip for tomorrow. The city tour trip was a good way to understand the back ground about the Incas and the Spanish. There was not much left of the Incan ruins that we saw today. We were very tired so went to bed early.




Additional photos below
Photos: 100, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.321s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 18; qc: 63; dbt: 0.1174s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb