mountain biking


Advertisement
Peru's flag
South America » Peru » Ancash » Cordillera Negra
September 29th 2006
Published: October 10th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Mountain bikingMountain bikingMountain biking

Gil in the coffe break
On Friday we went mountain biking. We hired bikes and took a bus to Punta Calla a pass in the Cordillera Negra which is a cordillera parallel to the cordillera blanka.
After a not so short ride along which Naama have shown her spanish knowledge ( She have asked the driver to stop on the road for urgent needs and wait to her) we have reached the pass. At the beggining we started climbing to the near peak to see the view. Soon we decided that the view is great where we are and that we rather go down than to climb up. The way down was beautifull but not as fast as Gil wanted it to be. In the end Naama got a lift on a collectivo and Gil raced him (and won!!!!!).
We arrived at the hostal short period before Shabat. All the preparation took place while running (as usual) and we arrived to shabat breathless. (needless to say that at the begining of the day the bikes were only the first plans we had. That was the morning plan and at the afternoon we intended to go to warm springs at the close area.)
The day was lots
Mountain BikingMountain BikingMountain Biking

Naama riding
of fun and it only took few days for the pain to pass....


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

mountain bikingmountain biking
mountain biking

Gil and Naama and the bikes
Mountain BikingMountain Biking
Mountain Biking

Gil & Naama


Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 31; dbt: 0.026s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb