National Coffee Park - Coffee Belt


Advertisement
Colombia's flag
South America » Colombia » Quindío
September 10th 2012
Published: September 11th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Additional maps: Armenia

I want to invite you all to know the coffee, in Quindio, Colombia. It's spectacular, besides that everything revolves around nature and coffee. It is best to stay in country hotels are very nice alluding to the region. What a delight to be in contact with butterflies in the Butterfly of Quindio and coffee plantations and banana. It was wonderful to be a coffee picker and truly understand the culture of coffee in Recuca and National Park Coffee ... On this trip I had last year discovered that coffee is traditionally home we leave the "trash" of coffee, since the rest goes for export, is really rich to enjoy a 100% pure coffee, super rich climate is rather cold but very rich. The national coffee park is beautiful with mechanical atractions, but leaving behind nature. Has everything is amazing, and the scenery is spectacular view down into the cable car. It's super rich visit all surrounding towns all have things in particular. The crafts are beautiful, and best try everything they derived from coffee. Delicious food restaurants do not remember names but if there is one I can not forget and is the "Roble" is delicious, they have the best arepas, just know it is going to Pereira. The best coffee I tried it on Filandia, a village of Quindio, a cafe-bar I place next to the main park is super super nice and kept full. Another thing that you can not miss is going to Salento and climb to the lookout, is spectacular, where you can see all the Cocora valley and the best trout Prove there. Is an unforgettable journey ... I recommend 100%!.(MISSING). usually what I have understood is that people come to visit and Panaca Park Cafe, but there are spectacular sites set aside ... I think it is best to have the possibilities to visit all these towns.


National Coffe Park
How to get the park by car
Read this guide carefully and you will find how to get to the park by car. FROM BOGOTA
Take the way to Armenia through Melgar-Girardot,Ibague. Once in Armenia refer to “From Armenia”FROM ARMENIA

take 19th avenue to the south turn to the right in 25th street (just in the old train station). Drive to Montenegro and look for the way to Pueblo tapao. The main entrance to the park is on the way km 5.FROM CALI

Drive to Armenia through Buga, Tulua, Andalucia. 2 km after la uribe (parador rojo restaurant) turn to the right and drive on the principal way to la Tebaida. There you will find a billboard indicating a left turn which leads to Pueblo tapao pass by Pueblo tapao an a few kilometers ahead on the way is the main entrance to The National Coffee Park.FROM MEDELLÍN
take the way to Pereira through Caldas-la Pintada-Irra-Chinchina-Santa Rosa de Cabal to get to dos quebradas. Once there cross the hanging bridge looking for the exit to Armenia, from there refer to “From Armenia”.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb