Taganga Diving Photos


Advertisement
Colombia's flag
South America » Colombia » Barranquilla
February 22nd 2011
Published: February 22nd 2011
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Turtle (fully limbed) 18 secs
2: Blue Tang Feeding 28 secs
Well this is another blog with not much to tell you. Leading a very laid back life in Taganga still. My days are spent mostly diving, sleeping, eating, drinking and little else.

Had an email about the one armed turtle in the last blog. So for those of you concerned the turtle is doing fine and has been for some time.
Local legend has it that the turtle got caught under a rock and a moray eel ate off its fin. Luckily for the turtle a diver happened to be passing and saved it to live another day. All sounds a bit far fetched to me but thats the story and people swear its true. In the interest of balance I've added a fully limbed turtle I saw a few days ago in this weeks blog. I've put a load more photos from various dives from the past week and a few land shots.

I have one more weeks diving here with Vida Mariner (an excellent outfit for any one thinking of heading this way) before heading up to Bogotá for a couple of days before flying home.

Will probably put up some more photos in a few days as I have loads but it takes a long time and I've run out of patience for this blog. hope you enjoy whats there. Will see many of you soon.


Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 13; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0724s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb