Foiled - Ben's kidnapping!!!


Advertisement
Published: September 30th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Geo: -33.01, -71.55One of the hotel's employees has the worst attitude - Ben and I went first for breakfast, but nobody was in the breakfast room, so he went to inform the lady that we were there. Well ... she comes out with breakfast for only one person, and chastises us, saying "He only asked for one coffee!" Apparently, Ben didn't say anything to her, only waved at her to co... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 0, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

ff
f

... and its beautiful grounds.
f1f1
f1

Inside, they made us wear these little slippers to protect the floors. But not Ben - he wore them just because he thought they looked sexy.
ww
w

Vina's beach - packed!
xx
x

Cool church, not too far from my guest house.
yy
y

Dinner - I went with the Hiperchurrasco, a giant sandwich of cold beef (probably not normally like that, but it's what I got!), tomato, cheese, bacon, and a disgusting amount of avocado and mayo. Every bite resulted in stuff oozing out ... and it was bizarre, because only the top bun was cut, but none of the rest of the sandwich. I was basically eating on autopilot - this abomination was so bad that the part of my brain that registers taste shut itself off, and I just ate for the sake of consuming enough calories, so as not to starve.
zz
z

Church we came across on our way to the Quinta Vergara.
zaza
za

Tonight's concert.
zbzb
zb

A stand selling Spanish churros! Now I just need to find a one that has Spanish senoritas!
zczc
zc

They were actually pretty crappy, simply served with only powdered sugar. I actually prefer the less authentic ones you get in North America, because I prefer their texture, and also the cinnamon sugar. This photo really shows how dark I've become! Next to me, Ben looks as white as Michael Jackson!
zc1zc1
zc1

A picture of the girls. That glowing thing in the foreground is either a churro, or the appendage of the one-eyed man! He's supernaturall, I tell you!
zdzd
zd

A rather boring end to the evening back at the guest house, as I needed to repair a button on a pair of shorts, which was made slightly more enjoyable by listening to the movie "Gladiator" in Spanish, which was being watched by some other guests upstairs. I'm a little concerned, because of my poor sewing skills - what if I eat too much beef in Argentina, causing the button to snap off, fly across the room, and hit somebody in the eye, blinding them?



Tot: 0.105s; Tpl: 0.041s; cc: 14; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0416s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb