Last Day In Santiago


Advertisement
Chile's flag
South America » Chile » Santiago Region
November 18th 2019
Published: November 20th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Our last day in Santiago was short. We only had the morning which started out in a Starbuck's for a relaxing coffee and hot tea. We decided to do one last tour of the neighborhood before going back to pack our bags.



Our wandering this morning took us to different streets that we had not seen before. We passed many colorful buildings which Bellavista is noted for. The protestors are spray painting graffiti on all the surfaces but are not damaging the street art. It's all done very artistically and some so vibrant.



We came upon the Bario Bellavista plaza and stopped to watch all the neighborhood people rushing off to work and kids in uniforms heading to school. There is also a university in this neighborhood and some students were headed there. It was nice being able to watch other people having to rush around and we had no where to be.



When our people watching was finished we headed back to the apartment to pack our backpacks and wait for the arrival of our taxi to transport us to the airport. We'll be heading home later tonight.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement



Tot: 0.293s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0559s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb