Santiago 2


Advertisement
Chile's flag
South America » Chile » Santiago Region » Santiago
April 21st 2010
Published: April 21st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Had to stay in Santiago for a few days again after Easter Island and ended up staying far too long as we had a flight from here to San Pedro already booked. In Satiago all we really did was go to an interesting museum, walk up the steps to see a smoggy view of the city and eat! Also went to the cinema which was probably a highlight. That was about it over 3 days. I´m sure that there is stuff to do in the city but we couldn´t find it. It is just another big city, although it is a lot safer then BA and Rio which is nice.

One thing I noticed was that Santiago seems to love sushi. We went to a sushi place which was good although they put far too much cream cheese in the rolls. Spent one evening in Bellavista and had a lovely meal and a drink where there was some live music. I think I was expecting too much from Bellavista as it has been described as the Palermo of Santiago - but it is a very poor mans attempted at Palermo (the problem is I LOVED Palermo and nothing will ever be the same as it!).

Not much else to say about Santiago apart from Sinister Island was good!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0599s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb