Santiago de Chile


Advertisement
Chile's flag
South America » Chile » Santiago Region » Santiago
December 4th 2009
Published: December 5th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Buonasera,

What can I say............what a fabulous city......very sophisticated ( also expensive....on a par with Europe but prohibitively expensive by S American standards ), very clean and modern.

All the designer shops you can think of and an excellent fish market, where I ate at the Galleon ( excellent sea bass )..which goes some way to redeem the disaster in Punta Arenas.

Huge plazas and lots of people and traffic......forgotton what a big city was like!!!!

Found the best coffee ever.....Haiti........and the girls serving it werent bad either!!

Excellent day and now looking forward to Valparaiso an Vin del Mar which i have been told are completely different!

A domani.....

saluti....e sogni d'oro.....

Mario


Additional photos below
Photos: 19, Displayed: 19


Advertisement

restaurantrestaurant
restaurant

loved the name ....but even better what it says on the photograph
ss
s

Woman 30 feet up cleaning fountain!!!
This is one for AlessioThis is one for Alessio
This is one for Alessio

Two girls in short skirts messing about with a Gaggia........pure heaven!!!
Art GalleryArt Gallery
Art Gallery

Went to see exhibition on contemporary Berlin photography.
SS
S

Even the mundane looks wonderful


6th December 2009

And now, the end is near...
What can I say ???? You fly back today, and beautiful Gateshead awaits you. Just think : soon, it'll be the Fell, the Team Valley, your kitchen, and the loads of things you have to do for Ma and me before coming out to Belgium !!! Have a safe flight, and don't get too mad at everyone when you land back in the UK. The blog has been excellent !

Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.067s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb