back in pichilemu


Advertisement
Chile's flag
South America » Chile » O Higgins » Pichilemu
June 12th 2007
Published: June 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

after my trip to santigao and valparadiso which took longer as i thought i am back again in pichilemu. after a little celebration together with sergio and anchel and dinner with two girls from the Netherlands, which were guests at the hostel i went a little baracho to bed!
it was a little hard to get up to work the next day, tried to improve the access road to the hostel. If its gonna be hopefully sometime somehow finished - it will be a amazing place!
Worked far to long so have to check tomorrow the surf place and see what i can do to find an other guy who wants to go surfing with me.
I guess i have to try the wave surfing thing here but actually i am more exited to start windsurfing, we will see whats gonna be my favorite.

found the first snow in thermas de chillan so i am probably gonna go there in 2-3 weeks and check it out. in the mean time i have to improve my spanisch skills because no one speaks english here that's my ultimate chance to lern it - i hope i don't miss it.

i am just realizing that i had a real great time in santiago met really nice people. but as always i missed it to get to know the girl getter i wanted to. marcella, that's her left south america back home to irland, had really something special i can't explain. so irland made it from a quite low rank to the top of my remaining travel list. No seriously i really hope to see her again - we will see!

In the meantime i have to face my self given goal to force myself to start sports again and improve my condition a little - snow season is coming and i am gonna ride hard

hasta luego reini get your ass up!!!

if you want to have a look at the place where i am working got to: http://losdossoles.com


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0424s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb