Day 263 Brazil, Sao Paulo.


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » São Paulo
August 7th 2015
Published: August 16th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hello Everyone,



So we woke up on the bus, still on our 24-hour travel from Bonito, I won’t lie sleep was sparse on the bus but we arrived in Sao Paulo at 1300. We worked out the huge queue in the bus station was for metro tickets…dam, it took about 30 mins to get tickets to Hostel in Paridiso. I also did my good deed for the day by hitting this magazine machine for some lady whose book had become stuck coming out!!!



We had about a 10-minute walk from the Metro station to the hostel; first impressions of Sao Paulo are good, nice metro system, clean streets and people drinking in the streets everywhere…my type of town!!!



So we got to the hostel around 1400 and it seemed good, lots of English speaking people at last. We checked in and chatted with everyone about the best things to do.



We walked to the super market to get dinner to cook for the evening, it was a good 10 min walk but the supermarkets here are very cheap so we are happy.



In the evening we were all talking and a worker of the hostel said he would make up Caipirinha if we brought the ingredients. So we all walked to the nearest shop and brought 2 bottles of vodka, a case of beer, and loads of fruit, it cost us all £2 each for it and that was only 6 of us!!! We all got very drunk and had a great first night.



Night all



Love N&V X


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0317s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb