Day 264 Brazil, Sao Paulo.


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » São Paulo » São Paulo
August 8th 2015
Published: August 16th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hi Friends,



So we woke in our new hostel: Global backpackers, its clean and best of all not too noisy at night!!! The plan was to go on the free walking tour of SP with this couple we had met; they were a Spanish girl called Maria and her French boyfriend Seb.



We got the metro to Republica, where the free walking tour commenced. It’s free, however the guide will keep going on about giving a tip!! Not free then-but the going rate is approximately £3-4 each. We stayed with the 3 and a half hour tour for 30 mins as all we saw were buildings and the information was not that interesting, Vick, the couple and myself ditched the tour and managed to get a tour of the theater (Theatro municipal de Sao Paulo), so we got some lunch at a food stall and took the theater tour. It was all in Portuguese so we didn’t understand anything L but it was nice to look around.



We then wandered around and finally decided to walk to the Art museum Pinacoteca do estado d Sao Paulo in the Lux area, it was free to get in and was ok but the art was mainly old fashioned portraits for our taste.



We got the metro back to the hostel and chilled out, went online, chatted to the new arrivals, we cooked dinner, got a few beers and then stayed in watching a Grimm and had an early night.



Love N&V X


Additional photos below
Photos: 38, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.121s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0673s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb