Day 274 Brazil, Rio de Janeiro to Sao Paulo.


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Rio de Janeiro » Rio de Janeiro
August 19th 2015
Published: September 2nd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hi friends, Family and Bloggers,



Today we had a long day a head of us travelling to JFK via Sao Paulo. It wasn’t a massive rush in the morning, so we packed up our things, Neil made us scrambled eggs for breakfast, and we eventually checked out around 11.30am. We headed to the bus station where we caught the 2018 bus to the international airport. I went with Jess and James two days ago when they left to make sure we got the correct station and to see how much cash we would need to keep aside for it.



It was therefore easy for catching the bus and getting to the airport. We arrived 2 hours before our flight and checked in. The airport is tiny-so we couldn’t get our expensive tester creams and perfume fix.



We caught our 1-hour flight to Sao Paulo, no sooner had we left we were descending again. We then had a long, long wait in the airport until our 11pm flight to JFK. We found somewhere to sit with a power socket so we could watch episodes of Grimm and write up the blogs.



Lasts all today really. So far so good, just a lot of hanging around airports. Hopefully we will sleep ok on our 10 hour night flight to JFK where we will start the last leg of our journey around America!



Love V&N xxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0389s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb