Long Day And Limaaaa


Advertisement
Published: April 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

So i was woken up by noisy bastards in my room during the night and so not the best sleep ever and i was up at 7.30am and out of the hostel by gone 8am manged to get the right bus to the main terminus and then manged to get a 9am bus to Sao Palo and different company and it as 60 reals this time, no quicker though and it stopped on the way down aswell.

Got to Sao Paulo for 3pm and i went to the tourist info and they pointed me to an airport bus that was 30 reals and went back and asked if the was a local bus an i was given directions for the metro to another bus station were i caught a bus run by the same company and between the metro and bus it was 6 reals and did not take much longer.

I got to the airport and had time to kill and so went to the American airline office and changed my Santiago to Oz flight from the 12th May to the 11th May and then checked in.

I hadnt eaten all day so had a toastie for brunch and some Mcd's large fries and ice cream for afters, the ice cream was rank and i do not know what the Brazilians do to it.

Eventually i got on the flight and had a decent veggie meal which was cool and i got to Lima and the hostel as promised had got a taxi waiting for me, it was dark but Lima did not look to bad from the cab and when i got to the hostel the room looked ok, i headed to the bar and hung out with various people and a Canadian guy bought me a vodka which was cool.

Then the Canadian had a bet on a game with this english girl and she lost and ran out the bar terrace naked which was funny, the are quiet a few posh gap year uni kids here, to be honest i prefer the normal traveling crowd.

Then i headed to bed and was woken by my favorite people, yup im dorming with Israelis....lol, i got up and not sure what to do, had the great breakie of bread and coffee and played some pool and checked my emails and not sure what to do next?

Looked around the nearby streets and bought some water and then booked a bus tour round Miraflorres, i did the bus tour and it was crap, you saw some ruins, a few parks and the bus went so quick you could hardly see anything.

Had a veggie omelet at the bar at the hostel as the hostel seems to be the cheapeast place for eating round here and i had egg and chips at the hostel for dinner and then watched some movies at the hostel so a pretty quiet day really.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.214s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 54; dbt: 0.1826s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb