More chilling in the sun


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Rio de Janeiro » Ilha Grande
September 11th 2005
Published: September 13th 2005
Edit Blog Post

After breakfast, and making our own rolls for lunch, he he, we went for a walk to find a fresh water pool we had been told about.
It was about a 20min. walk along the sea front. Found it.
It was freezing and sucluded really pretty.
Then we found a little beach below the pool and stayed there for the day. It had another pool which was bigger but just as cold! Andy adopted one of the many stray dogs for the day. She was so cute and even followed him into the water.

That night we had dinner and met up with Ben and Rich and went to a bar full of locals where they were all brazillian dancing. Kinda cool. We all tried to join in a little. I (mel) even got to have a boogie with a local! Andy and I put them to shame with our routines!! (Hmmmm)

We then finished off with drinks with the group of 4 from Rio until 1am. Andy got chatted up by the Brazillian equivelant of Julian Clarey! So so funny! We couldn´t understand a word he was saying and he couldn´t understand a word we were saying apart from ´sexy, sexy´Just couldn´t stop laughing.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.278s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 28; qc: 140; dbt: 0.1775s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.4mb