October 16th


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Rio de Janeiro » Búzios
October 17th 2012
Published: October 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

I could get used to waking to the sound of the sea and birds singing 'peek-a-boo' quite a distinctive call. Went for a walk along the beach before breakfast and Steve went for a swim no one around that early just the man putting out beach umbrellas and a fisherman getting his nets ready. After yet another delicious breakfast we walked up a hill then down steps to a very small beach with three boats all equipped to make us drinks and food. we were shown to a prime position on the beach and told chairs are free if you purchase drinks and being they were the same price as in the restaurants we ordered freshly made mango juice (they have the liquidisers all connected up) the water seemed a bit cold to get in but it was a hot day and once in, we didn't want to get out. People turn up all the time with carts and baskets but they don't bother you. We ate cooked corn on the cob and after another swim we ate lunch of prawns and baked potatoes and salad. one final swim and we went back to the hotel to skype, met a lovely couple of people from Argentina, we must go there, and then went to our favourite restaurant where we ate delicious meal of seafood linguine and passion fruit cheesecake, Yummy! we shall so miss this place. Said goodbye to the hotel this morning and the staff are so lovely we will miss them now waiting for our 10am transfer but we are in Brazil so it will probably be 11 Adios Buzios we will be back! ( if we ever leave)

Advertisement



Tot: 0.24s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 56; dbt: 0.1171s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb