Conference


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Rio Grande do Sul » Gramado
January 29th 2008
Published: January 29th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We started Sunday with breakfast and devotions with Bruce Mc Donald. He's been speaking on "Renewing our Passion." While the missionaries were in sessions, Rich prepared for the evening message while Jeff, Sheri and Lynette walked the town. After another dinner buffet, Rich spoke on "When I leave my First Love" from Rev. 2. Jeff and Sheri took care of the babies so the parents could enjoy the service.

Monday started with breakfast and devotions. Once again Rich spent time preparing. After lunch we took a short trip to the falls here in Gramado. They were beautiful. Rich, Jeff and Sheri made it to the bottom of the 927 step decline and back. Lynette's knees wouldn't allow her to make it all the way down, but enjoyed the sights anyway. On the way back they saw a monkey. Gramado is noted for Fondue so all 200 of us hiked down to the town for a fondue meal. They are also noted for their chocolate so we are enjoying that too. The evening message was "When I Fall Into Sin" from the life of David.

The group of missionaries have been very receptive and are being refreshed and encouraged. They are so thankful for all the CDs and books we brought.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0642s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb