Natal, Snorkling at Maracajau


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Rio Grande do Norte » Natal
January 26th 2009
Published: February 7th 2009
Edit Blog Post

On Monday we went snorkling at Maracajau. I was a bit disappointed at first because it was a cloudy morning.. but it soon cleared up!!

We cought a jet boat kind of thing to the middle of the bay out to the raft that was waiting for us. we all listened to the safety talk which I didn´t really understand, then we got our snorkle set and jumped into the blue water. The corral was brown and the snorkle let water in but it was still a really good day.. we got to test our camera out under water which was fun, but you can´t see the screan very well so we didn´t know if we even got photos of what we wanted. The fish move fast too. there was this really blue fish that I was trying to get a picture of for ages but he kept looking at me or swimming away from me which made it very hard to take because he is so skinny!!!

We had lunch at some restaurant in the middle of some sand dunes. It was a cute place but it´s in the middle of nowhere. All the tours to Maracajau stop there though so it would always be busy. There was a guy playing music, it was really nice. The food was good too (for everyone else) the meals were enough to feed three people easy. Mine on the other hand was salad with noodles.. it was ok.


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0417s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb