Day 15


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Paraná » Iguaçu Falls
June 12th 2015
Published: June 14th 2015
Edit Blog Post

The day started out cloudy and it even drizzled a little in the Brazil national park. The entrance to this national park was more well developed and structured. The park itself however was much smaller. Most of the waterfalls are located in the Argentinian side. This meant that the view from Brazil was spectacular. We weren't given a lot of time to walk through the trail (in my opinion anyway) but I still managed to enjoy the view immensely.
Towards the end, just as we were leaving, the clouds parted and blue skies could be seen. The sun peaked through and I prayed for a rainbow.
And not 5 seconds later, a rainbow appeared over the water falls. I have never been this excited or elated in my life. It was so beautiful.
In the afternoon, we took the bus to see Hito Tres Fronteras. It was the point where 2 rivers (Parana River and Iguazu River) separated 3 countries: Brazil, Paraguay and Argentina. It wasn't spectacular, just interesting. Not 10 minutes later, we were on the bus back to the hotel.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement








Tot: 0.139s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0807s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb