Fortaleza


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Ceará » Fortaleza
October 6th 2008
Published: October 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Very fresh lobsterVery fresh lobsterVery fresh lobster

how fresh...still alive fresh


Thursday 2nd October - Redback in Fortaleza



So it was my first day (Adrian) in Fortaleza and Stefano was 30 mintues late to collect me from the airport and needless to say I was shitting it because I didn't know his address or contact number. Already after 18 hrs of travelling Stefano had pissed me off!!!
Later that evening we went out for free Champagne at an exibition where we were a little bit drunk and then went out for dinner with everybody before heading to a bar called Orbita which was basically the red back in Fortaleza except the girls in there were a lot hotter.

There it was when we had the first of many caipirinha experience - it was good........

Friday 3rd October - Beach and 3 glasses only of caipirinha and gay bar with power power outages!!!!



We started today at the beach (Praya du futuro) which was beautiful and had lunch by the sea. Stefano and Jana had a wonderful traditional sea dish and Adrian had a traditional English ham and cheese toasted sandwich with fries!!!.....Stefano wanted to kill me.

In the evening we went out to a birthday party where we had some dinner and the 3 glassess of caipirinha only. We really enjoyed these drinks but didn't realise how we went so drunk after £3 and 3 drinks only. It was towards the end of the meal when we witnessed the bar man making them and saw that he was free pouring the cachaça to the top of the glass...and that was it - soooooo strong.

After these 3 cocktails the birthday party contined in a gay bar just down the road. It was really GAY...(Nathan we will tell you the address later) It was a scarey experience to go the toilet, so much so that we needed to go with one another for protection. The 'best part' of the evening had to be the 3 total power outages in the bar where all the lights and music went off and we held each other so close because we were scared.


BBQ / Bday party at Miguel palace....



This was an awesome day - this chap called Miguel who is friends with Jana invited us to his palace out in the sticks. Beautiful house with outdoor swimming pool, bar, big csreen tv,´pool table...oh and a full size football pitch behind his personal gym and suna!!! Oh and behind all this he had his own zoo. Theree were over 30 horses, trained dogs and loads more. It was an awesome party with alot of drinks and traditional food.

Dinner at home - lobster and prawns


We had an amazing dinner at home this evening. Stefano and I helped clean the prawns and lobster and we all sat down together to enjoy the best seafood of our lives...and yes The adiator ate seafood and loved it.




Additional photos below
Photos: 51, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

FEIJOADAFEIJOADA
FEIJOADA

At the party enjoying the traditional brazilian dish...
Caipirinha con Cachaca Caipirinha con Cachaca
Caipirinha con Cachaca

This is the drink of our trip...we have had a lot so far....


19th October 2008

Adrian (rolfs boy) and Stefano (don gio lookalike!)
Boys brilliant photos- looks fantastic, Adrians pulled a granny! the seafood looks awesome- enjoy yourselves... btw rold Arsenal beat everton 3-1 coming from behind keep well pepps

Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0583s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb