LeBron and Maimi heat


Advertisement
Brazil's flag
South America » Brazil » Amapá » Oiapoque
September 18th 2010
Published: September 18th 2010
Edit Blog Post

MIAMI -- When it comes to LeBron James, the Miami Heat are more concerned about W's than Q's.Every normal people have thoughts on LeBron James, you can be assured that NBA people do. From the players to the coaches to the executives, everyone thinks something about LeBron. Mark Cuban certainly does, and he's more than welcome to share those feelings, like he did with a Dallas radio show on Wednesday morning. This transcript comes from the Dallas Morning News, and it's pretty clear how Cuban feels about LeBron's summer.
"Where I think LeBron made a mistake, was in how he did it. I don't even have a problem that he had the tv show. But it turned out to be the largest public humiliation in the history of sports. He humiliated the organization, he humiliated the state of Ohio , the city of Cleveland. All of a sudden he became a bad guy, he lost a billion dollars in brand equity, give or take a couple bucks here or there. ....."
"largest public humiliation in the history of sports" isn't exactly pulling punches. It's fairly obvious that Mark Cuban isn't a fan of how LeBron handled himself this summer.
But many of James' new teammates either insist they're not paying attention to the steady stream of critics who continue denouncing how the NBA's two-time reigning MVP's made his decision to join the Heat, or say they believe it'll all give him plenty of motivation for the coming season.For now, especially on the verge of the season, that's what the team says matters most."We've just got to stay focused," Heat forward Juwan Howard said. "Keep your eye on the prize and stay together as a team. Stay together, stay one, stay united."



Advertisement



Tot: 0.116s; Tpl: 0.043s; cc: 11; qc: 54; dbt: 0.0491s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb